Wednesday, May 7, 2008

No More Jack in the Crack for me!!!

I am about to shock those who know me, and if I am not careful with my next few words, the world as we know it might just cease to exist. I am tired of fast food!! I'm done with it. I work in Humble, which is in BFE. (For those who don't know where BFE is, call me, I'll be glad to show you on my map.) I have been eating fast food for lunch for almost 2 FREAKING MONTHS!! I haven't gained weight, which is good, but I feel like crap. I never thought I would say this, but I don't think you can live off of Taco Bell and Jack in the Box. (Maybe Popeye's and Burger King,but that's high end fast food for those rich, white folks in the west end). I've heard about this thing called the Word of Wisdom or something like that. Anyways, I think I might try it for awhile. From what I've heard, Jack in the Crack probably isn't conducive to this so called "law of God." In fact, the more I think about it, JITB (at least that is what we addicts call it, sort of a nickname like "meth"), may be Lucifer's restaurant chain. It's so delicious and yet so cheap. Makes you laugh as you order it, smile as you eat it, and scream as you realize it is slowly attacking every part of your body. Oh well, a wise man once told me the best advice I've ever received, "Eat Jack in the Box ultimate cheeseburgers, drink Sonic's Dr. Pepper, and be merry, for tomorrow we die." Well if you don't hear from me tomorrow, I probably OD'ed on JITB. Look for me on the news. Bye now. Oh yeah. A shot out to my ladies, Natalie and Holli. Ya'll rock for reading my blog.

2 comments:

Holli said...

Well, I was getting worried that you wouldn't mention me... Thank goodness for the last minute shout-out!

I must admit, though, that I'm shocked that you have given up the beloved Jack N' the Crack! What will you do? What will you eat? And, how do you attempt to eat WW style when you're travelling? This is all very unbelievable!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm with Holli! Thanks for the shout out! Why are you working in BFE by the way and living in Beaumont???