Sunday, May 4, 2008

Life at the Monastery

I got my haircut last week. BIG mistake. I went from curly hair to looking like a Buddhist monk, which fits my relationship status better I guess. One step closer to lifelong celibacy and a home high in the mountains of Tibet. Oh well, hair grows back, I hope.
I had a very eventful weekend. Friday night was Rock Band at a friend's house. There is nothing more embarrassing then dragging the game and equipment to someone's house. My only comfort is that I play in a real band as well, so that takes some of the sting away. It's a fun game and I don't care what anyone says. Play it once, you'll get hooked.
OK, it wasn't very eventful. I did get to clean my house though so that was nice. Anyways, this is a horrible post, but I'm leaving it so Holli won't bug me about not writing. Bye now.

2 comments:

Holli said...

Love it! Boring or not, the people need to know. And, I would like to personally issue you a challenge: Here's your mission, should you choose to accept it. Every blog entry should always mention, at least once, the word, Holli. I'm your favorite and you know it.
:)

By the way - did you go to sports clips? They always do that to Kyle.

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, I love reading about your "boring" life. I think you should mention me too! I am your favorite "cousin" right?