Wednesday, May 14, 2008

An interesting lunch and a horrible addiction.

Alright, it's time for me to come clean. I have to in order to explain why my lunch yesterday was so interesting. It wasn't the fact that the five guys I was with were all at least, emphasis on at least, twice my age. It was the fact that they were all famous magicians. That's right, I perform magic. I am a magic geek. Feel free to switch websites at this time. Still here? Alright, these guys are known all over the world. I heard stories about performing on Johnny Carson, entertaining three different presidents, and presenting a show to the original seven U.S. astronauts. It was an incredible lunch. Of course, we had to eat at Luby's because that is where the, shall we say "wiser", people like to eat. Anyways, it was a blast.
Second on the agenda. My niece had to give up her binky today. She is having an incredibly hard time. For all the inside information you have to visit my sister-in-law's blog, www.petersenfamilytalks.blogspot.com. Anyways, in honor of Gabi giving up her binky, I thought about giving up my Dr. Pepper. I say I thought, because that is as far as I got before the hyperventilating started. The sweats came next, and pretty soon I was just plain dizzy. So, Gabi you're on your own. Sorry goober.

2 comments:

Holli said...

Gabi appreicates the sentiment. And, why did you have to go to Luby's again? Is it sort of like famous rappers going to hole in the wall chicken and waffle joints?

Kyle said...

Please tell me you at least entertained those magicians with a rolly chair performance around the Lubys. Oh, and a Petersen male give up Dr. Pepper (besides Dad)? What were you thinking.