Saturday, April 19, 2008

Why the crazy title?

I hate trying to be creative. It never really works for me. Example, the above title. Let me explain where I was trying to go with it. My life is not in the fast lane. I'm not much of a partier (unless you count reading history books a party, which I do.) I like my life as simple as possible. On the opposite end of the spectrum, I'm not really in the slow lane either. The slow lane to me is for two types of people. People who know where they are going, are in no hurry to get there, and could care less if they are blocking traffic. Secondly, old people. I really don't fit in those categories. Enter the turn lane. Have you ever seen those people who know their stop is coming up, but they're not quite sure exactly when? That's me. I know where I am supposed to be going, but I'm not quite sure when it is going to get here. I feel like the driver who's had his turn signal on for half a mile. Of course there are some other parallels that could be drawn, but this is a blog, not a novel. Make sense? Oh well. It does to me.

0 comments: