Sunday, April 20, 2008

I hate violence??

I'm not a violent person. Ask those who know me. (Kyle if you say anything I'll knock you unconscious. ) Now, back to what I was saying. I'm not a violent person, but I love a very violent sport. That sport being hockey. I LOVE it. Worst of all, I love to see huge hits, fights, you name it. So I pose this question to all. Does the fact that I cheer when an opposing player gets checked into the boards make me a violent person? Oh well. So far it hasn't affected me in a negative way. Unless you count two days ago when I checked a guy at the post office into the wall so I could get ahead in line. Or the time last week I pulled a guy's shirt over his head and punched him in his face for screwing up my order at Burger King. Like I said I'm not violent. If you have a problem with that, bring it on.

5 comments:

Kyle said...

You are a sick man. John Lennon said all you need is love, and you have to remember, he is the Walrus (props go out to Ferris on that one).

Erin said...

I just wanted to let you know that I am doing my best to import some hot, single women for you. I've informed a few of job openings at Lamar and it seems they are interested. Importing friends for me and hotties for you! How can I go wrong??

Holli said...

man, what a super sweet blog you have, marshall!

Erin said...

Well, Marshall...seems you have made some classic music choices here on your blog - nothing like a little Clay Gay-ken to brighten your day!!

Erin said...

Nick wants to know if "life in the turn lane" is code for "turn gay".