Saturday, April 26, 2008

I found out today my brother is gay.

I have to put a short message in today. My sister in law said I am becoming one of those annoying people who never update their blog. Little does she know, she is already one of those annoying people who have nothing better to do than blog and bug other people to do it. That being said, let me tell you about my weekend. First up on the list. I've been getting a lot of comments that I look like the kid from Super Bad. Riddle me this. I used to get comments that I looked like Tom Hanks. How do I go from Tom Hanks, to the kid in Super Bad? I've gotten the comment before. Last night, at the hockey game, someone behind me "whispered" to her husband, " I think that is Super Bad." First off, that is exactly what she said, so I'm not impressed with her grammar and therefore her lack of intelligence. Second, she should have just turned me around and punched me in the face. It would have hurt more at first, but the emotional scarring would have been lessened. Next up on "Marshall's Amazing Weekend," my hockey team lost. No, "we'll get 'em next year." Nope, Beaumont sucks and decided to turn Ford Arena into a staging area for second class music acts and white trash home shows. I love my city. Oh yeah did I mentioned I found out my little brother was gay this weekend?

1 comments:

Holli said...

I can't believe that about Chad being gay... you must have gotten your sources wrong.