Sunday, April 27, 2008

Thank Goodness for False Positives

Well, it turns out my brother is not gay. There was a false positive on the test he took. Here's the story. He has such a strong love for Clay Aiken, that he decided my page needed to be a fan page for him. So, he proceeded to log on to my page and change my background, music, you name it. Now, at first glance this seemed to be a classic case of severe gayness. Much to my relief, I found out this was just a practical joke. I have to give him props. From what I understand, my page declared me as a "Clay Mate" for at least a week before I found out about it. Nice one Kyle.
On another note, my other brother has yet again found a new addiction for me. I'm telling you, he is a pusher. (Someone who deals drugs for all the Mormons that will read this.) He made me watch an episode of House MD. I was hooked. House is extremely sarcastic. I LOVE IT!! This puts my top 5 favorite shows of all time as follows:

1. The Office (This is the funniest show ever created.)
2. Friends (Was the funniest show until a little paper company in Scranton opened).
3. CSI (Las Vegas then NY; Miami was a mistake and never should have been created).
4. House (Try it. If you don't like his personality, we probably couldn't be friends.)
5. 24 (Jack Bauer is a real American hero, and regardless of what people say, I know that this show is actually a documentary.)

There you go.

3 comments:

Holli said...

Congrats on updating your blog within a reasonable time frame.

One question: why must you always give Kyle credit for my brilliant idea? Um, have you not seen his blog that I pranked? You were, sadly, just a copycat. And, yes, I MADE the playlist.

Kyle said...

Yeah, but I found the Aiken theme, so I am still the man.

Kyle said...

Dude, one more thing. Is that Carrie Underwood on your playlist? Maybe if you had a pic of her on your blog it wouldn't be gay, but to have before he cheats on your playlist really cries out homo.