Monday, July 14, 2008

I hate Lamar University

I have a hate/hate relationship with Lamar University. I am not currently taking classes as previously planned due to irreconcilable differences. Apparently, I was not cute enough for the guy in the distance learning center who could have, if he really wanted to, make room for me in an online class I was trying to get into. That's right, I believe he was gay. I tried my best use my charm on him, but I'm afraid I have about as much luck with gay men as I do with women. I think half of that last statement is a good thing. So, I will now be starting school again in the Fall which makes an extremely long journey that much longer. I have decided that my kids will have their career picked out for them. They will know what they want to be when they grow up because I will tell them. They will finish college in four years, never changing majors. While I am at it, I might as well arrange a marriage for them. And now I must read my Vedas. (Look it up).

3 comments:

Rondi said...

First off I am really happy you aren't gay!!! Just hang in there Marsh. You are on the right track to reaching your goal. Who cares how long it takes. The important thing is that you accomplish it.
Love ya

Erin said...

I also have a hate/hate relationship with Lamar and I don't even go there. I have, however, applied for approximately 963 jobs there in the past year and a half...in case you didn't know, I haven't been hired yet. Although, I'm sure I would be if I could just get a gay guy to interview me. Those gays love me for some reason.

And speaking of you not doing well with girls, have no fear. I am in the process of importing some quality women who have the distinct possibility of becoming your sugar mamma.

Holli said...

I get it. Vedas - hindu text - arranged marriage. Good one.

I like your parenting ideas (cough. cough. Lucifer.)

What career would you pick for Gabi?