Monday, August 25, 2008

Who has no life?

I get a message from my older sister today saying "You need to update your blog. You have no life!" I would like to take a moment to analyze this message. First off, she obviously has enough time to update her blog everyday. Second, she has time leftover from blogging to coerce others to spend time blogging, which will cause her to spend more of her time reading the newly written blogs. Who has no life? Love you Kim!!!! :)
I will update my blog with a short memorial for my dog who was recently put up for adoption. It was a difficult thing to admit that Parley would be better off with someone else. I am never home, due to working a job 2 hours away from home. The man who took him seemed very nice and has two other dogs at the house. He has called to let me know that Parley has become the leader of the pack. The two dogs are females, ages 7 and 2. Parley is the largest of the dogs, and the ladies LOVE him. He has basically become a pimp. So rock on Parley. On a side note, those who have kids who they feel they can not take care of should consider this adoption route. It's hard at first, but gets easier as the time goes by. Think of all the fun you could have without those rugrats!!! Alright, it's late and the bitterness is beginning to rear its ugly head. Time for me to sleep alone in my twin bed. And no, Kyle, there are no Superman sheets.

2 comments:

Rondi said...

You did the right thing giving Parley a good home where someone has more time on his hands to pamper Parley. Your life is going to get busier now with school, and there would be even less time to give to Parley. I think of Christ when he said that Heavenly Father knows even every little sparrow, and therefore we know how much HF loves us. If he has his eye on the sparrow, then He is proud of you for taking good care of one of his creations and giving that creation a good home. I am proud of your decision.

The Browns said...

Marshall...you are awesome! I just love reading what you write it always puts a smile on my face!